Chewing is a natural behavior in dogs of all ages.
Chewing helps reduce stress in dogs and can also control barking, digging or other destructive behavior. The key to embracing your dog’s natural need to chew is to offer appropriate chew objects to help satisfy and relievechewing urges. Petstages has developed innovative Chewing toys designed to address chewing and dental health for each stage of your dog’s development.
for dental health
Providing toys that help enhance health of teeth, gums and jaws
- To help remove soft tartar as dog chews
- To help clean teeth, soothe tender gums and freshen breath
- To exercise jaw muscles and maintain strength
- Toys for dental health
Providing super durable, interesting chew toys that are difficult to destroy.
- For power chewers and dogs with a strong desire to chew
- For puppies that are teething and chewing inappropriate items
- To help minimize destructive behavior
- Toys to satisfy
Providing chew toys that attract and keep dogs interested and busy.
- To help reduce boredom that can lead to destructive behavior
- To distract and keep dog engaged in appropriate activity
- To calm through focused behavior
- Toys to occupy